Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!

Oh my gosh! Umpa buyed me a helmet! I just had to take a picture and show you my helmet! It's red, just like my bike. And red is my favorite color. Here's a picture of my helmet. Umma says it's not old, it's new!


I brought my new helmet to the library with me but I just wanted to hold it in the car, I didn't want to wear it until I got back on my bike. But I did wear it all afternoon, even when Umma and I went just for a walk down by the creek. When I was in the garage, I thumped my head on Umpa's workbench and it didn't even hurt! I was so surprised. I waited and waited for it to hurt, but it never did!

Umpa said I ride my bike SO fast now that I'm just like a race car driver, and race car drivers wear helmets, so he got me my very own helmet. I was so 'cited! I know when I'm on my bike I feel like I'm flying! I asked Umma to take a movie of me on my bike so you can see how fast I go.


4 comments:

~Niki~ said...

Send me your home address! I am gonna make you an annie! Yep, you won! lol. Actually, I just adored your comment on my blog, and we've never even met...Hugs. Whereabouts do you live? Niki in az

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh how adorable. I love festibuls too.

Librarian Lee said...

Hiya! Thanks for stopping over at LibrarianLee. What a great blog! I'm the only grandma I know and so reading the words of another grandma was way cool for me. THANKS!

Unknown said...

Brayden, I love your blog~ keep taking pictures, you're good at it!